I want to give you my most valuable advice:
THE secret—on how to make the most out of your marketing efforts
Do you want to build your brand and earn more profits this year?
Let’s begin with a few simple questions:
- Do you want better marketing this year?
- Is one of your goals to build your name and generate greater profits?
- Do you realize that you need a stronger marketing plan than last year?
The answers are obviously YES.
Here is the secret:
- If you want to lose weight, you have to eat right and exercise every day.
- If you want to live in a good relationship, you have to work on it every day.
- If you want better marketing, you have to work on it every day.
The secret is in the “every day” part
Looking at Facebook posts for an extra 30 minutes every day doesn’t generate profits for your business. Running errands for another 30 minutes won’t generate a profit. But how about taking an extra 30 minutes every day to learn more about marketing your business, and working on your own marketing plan?
The best marketing advice I ever learned
I was a newbie marketer when I heard this advice:
“No matter what, don’t go to sleep without having done something to get a new customer.”
If I had ignored this simple advice, I wouldn’t have my business today, I would probably work a 9-5 job in some small company, with no real opportunity to grow. If I had ignored it, I would have never gotten out of some of the dark holes I found myself in sometimes, and I would be no more than an average marketer in a sea of average marketers.
Work on getting a new customer every day
So just to reinforce this piece of advice: If you really want more customers and a strong brand name, you have to do something with your marketing EVERY DAY.
Make at least 30 minutes EVERY DAY to learn and create. Just imagine how many customers you would have if you had started a year ago? Start today!
Stop reading and start creating