How a business blog can help in SEO
How to optimize your blog for SEO
If you have a business blog, you probably know the importance of it.
A recent study shows that although roughly 60% of businesses have blogs, about 2/3 of them haven’t been updated in the past year!
If you want to rank at the top of search engine results pages, you have to write engaging, SEO-driven content with smart keyword usage.
Here is a short list how to optimize your content to increase your chances of ranking higher:
- Pick highly effective keywords
- Naturally use these keywords throughout your posts
- Create easily scannable, longer posts
- Provide new content frequently
- Take advantage of internal linking
- Don’t forget to use external links
- Optimize your images
- Market your blog (through social media and other marketing channels)
Here are some reasons why you need a business blog besides boosting traffic on your website:
Blogging keeps your website fresh and current
Exclusive VIP content:
You don’t have access to the rest of this content.
To view this content, Join the VIP Club
Your blog can help in SEO, and SEO can help your blog.
If you optimize your blog posts for SEO purposes, it will bring traffic to your home page, as well. It strengthens your domain authority and sends trust signals to Google.
So if you haven’t started your business blog yet, there’s no better time than the present!
How else can a blog help in SEO and vice versa? Share your thoughts in the comments!