How to create professional video testimonials
Video testimonials are very powerful marketing tools. Every smart company uses them.
One of the best ways to improve your business’s image is to use testimonials from happy customers.
This lets your potential customer hear about your product from people just like them. They can learn the benefits of the product, success stories of someone used the product well, tips on how to use it, and how it solved their problem.
But you have to stand out from the crowd with your testimonials. To capture peoples’ attention, they have to be more engaging, more interesting than ever before.
The beauty of video testimonials is that not only do they show you who the review is coming from, but give you an emotional connection with the person’s story. You see their face, emotions, and body language.
The best thing about video testimonials is that you can create them with something that’s in your pocket right now – your smartphone.
Why do you need video testimonials?
- 88% have read reviews to determine the quality of a local business (vs. 85% in 2013)
- 39% read reviews on a regular basis (vs. 32% in 2013)
- Only 12% do not read reviews (vs. 15% in 2013)
- 78% of people say they trust online reviews just as much as recommendations from acquaintances
- 89% of marketers say video is the most effective content marketing tactic
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19%, click-through rates by 65%, and reduces unsubscribes by 26%
- A great customer testimonial is what most B2B buyers are searching for once they land on your site
- 65% of your audience are visual learners
Exclusive VIP content:
You don’t have access to the rest of this content.
To view this content, Join the VIP Club